We are excited to welcome you to the event and to get things going we would like to invite you to nominate leaders of the industry in the various categories for our esteemed Eventus Awards.
Head on over to make your vote count.
DAR ES SALAAM SERENA HOTEL
Experience urban living at its most cosmopolitan at Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel, located at the heart of the city centre business district, just moments from sandy Indian Ocean beaches, a bustling fish market and eclectic crafts markets, boutiques and restaurants. A garden oasis of tranquillity and charm, our five-star Dar es Salaam hotel promises the warmest of welcomes, vibrant experiences and vivid memories of your stay.
You should have received your name badge/ pass to SBEA+ 2022 via email. To ensure social distancing in the queues, kindly print out the badge in colour and bring it to the event where you will collect your plastic pouch and lanyard at the registration desk. Note that without your printed pass you will not be able to access the event.
Have not received your name badge?
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should have received a social media post design announcing your attendance at #SBEATanzania2022 Should you wish to do so, you may share this design on your social media platforms, e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, to announce your presence.
When sharing, kindly use #SBEATanzania2022 and #EventusInternational so that we can also pick up your post and also share it on our platforms.
On LinkedIn, you may tag the following for thread recognition:
1) Eventus International - https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventus-international-ltd-/
2) Yudi Soetjiptadi - Managing Director at Eventus International https://www.linkedin.com/in/yudisoetjiptadi
3) Lou-Mari Burnett - Marketing Director at Eventus International https://www.linkedin.com/in/lou-mari-burnett
4) Josh Blom - Operations Director at Eventus International https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-blom/
5) Simoné van der Merwe - Events Administration Manager at Eventus International - https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon%C3%A9-van-der-merwe-14bb6815a/
6) Tyler Boltman - Online Marketing Manager at Eventus International - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyler-boltman-5b5a0818b/
On other social media platforms, you may tag the following:
1) Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/eventus.international
2) Twitter - https://twitter.com/EventusInt
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Important Health & Safety Information:
Requirements for tests and proof of vaccination or recovery
In principle, the following forms of proof are accepted:
Fully Vaccinated Travelers:
Exempted from both RT PCR and Rapid Antigen Test requirements. Travellers will be required to present a valid vaccination certificate with QR code for verification upon arrival. The only accepted vaccines are those which have been approved by the URT and the World Health Organization.
Not Fully Vaccinated / Unvaccinated:
A negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or NAATs certificate with QR code obtained within 72 hours before departure. Travellers originating from the following countries will be required to undergo a Rapid Antigen Test at their own cost (10 USD) upon arrival at the Point of Entry. If found positive, they will be allowed to self-isolate and the results will be sent via email or any other means.
Proof of vaccination:
Proof of vaccination for entry purposes must fulfil all of the following three requirements:
Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 must be a digital certificate or comparable proof of vaccination in digital or physical (paper) form. Photographs of physical proof cannot be accepted as digital proof. Proof in digital form should have been issued digitally by the authorised issuer and transmitted digitally to the entitled holder.
Proof of vaccination must contain the following information:
the personal data of the vaccinated person,
date of vaccination, number of vaccinations,
name of vaccine,
name of disease vaccinated against,
identifiers that indicate the person or institution responsible for administering the vaccination or issuing the certificate, for example an official symbol or the name of the issuer
The vaccines that were used need to be approved by the United Republic of Tanzania (URT) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
To be considered fully vaccinated up until 30 September 2022 two approved vaccination doses are required, from 1 October 2022 three approved vaccination doses are required.
More detailed information and exceptions can be found here.
Before all planned travel, you should therefore check whether your proof of vaccination meets the above requirements – in particular, whether the vaccination that you have received meets the criteria.
In addition to the above, the below measurements will be followed:
- Temperature checks will be conducted on both days of the event
- All guests to sign a code of conduct confirming that they will be wearing a mask at all times
- Social distancing will be maintained
- All guests to abide by the no-handshake rule
- All guests to self-monitor for any Covid-19 symptoms and report if they are feeling unwell
- No PCR/ Rapid Antigen test or vaccine card is required, but there will be screening and a questioner to be completed on arrival in the Convention Centre.
Should you need any assistance with final arrangements before the show, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sports Betting East Africa+ 2022!